Thursday, September 10, 2009

TFoE Begins!

Hello everyone! As I'm sure you've read already, the basis of this blog will be The Future of Efficiency. Efficiency in what you ask? The transportation industry, something that I'm sure almost everyone can relate to and surely wonder about.

My name is Mauricio Lopez and I'm a Junior at Texas A&M University, majoring in Engineering Technology, something that one day I hope to apply to the very industry that I'll be exploring in this blog. Since millions of people own and operate cars on a daily basis, a good majority of my time will be focused on what companies (and everyday people like you!) are doing to be more efficient when it comes to transportation.

This mostly translates to finding ways to save fuel - something also advertised as "going green."

I hope you'll find that my blog entries are interesting and aren't your everyday, boring scientific mumbo-jumbo - a little wit sprinkled in there should hopefully brighten up your day, or at least break whatever cycle of monotony you're currently stuck in. Anyways, I hope to see you around!

-ML

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are thinking about buying a new (used) car and efficiency is a big concern of ours. I look forward to reading what you have to say about this issue.

    ReplyDelete